UM Technologies – Moosic, PA
UM Technologies (UMTECH) is a software innovation agency that leverages our experience in the areas of software design, architecture, and implementation to create scalable, elegant solutions that produce business value and engaging customer experiences. Top candidates should be highly-motivated and prepared to embrace a collaborative, fast-paced environment in a growing and dynamic company.
Qualified candidates should possess:
- a degree from an accredited Computer Science or Information Technology program
- experience in analysis, design, and implementation of software systems
- transferrable knowledge of theoretical foundations
- working knowledge of various technologies listed above
- experience with modern development languages, platforms, and architectures
- the ability to solve problems collaboratively in a team setting
- the ability to work independently to achieve defined goals
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- a natural curiosity and self-motivated desire to reach their full potential
This is a full-time, exempt position with standard business hours M-F. Work hours may vary at times based on project deliverables or emergencies. Benefits include a competitive starting salary; a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and retirement; and other ancillary benefits available upon fulfillment of eligibility requirements.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to be considered.