Become Part of the Team
Working at UM Tech
At UM Technologies, LLC, we pride ourselves on developing flexible, high quality business solutions for our clients, using innovative, custom programming tools, talented developers, and efficient communication. We assist clients in every industry with products and services that continually exceed expectations.
Founded in 2014 as a joint venture between four technology firms, with niche offerings, today UM Tech offers a full suite of professional services that help organizations strategize and grow through innovative IT solutions.
Open Job Positions
- We are currently seeking an extremely motivated, organized individual in the capacity of a Data Entry Specialist. This full-time position will be located in our corporate headquarters in Moosic.
- Compensation – $10.00 per hour to start plus company health benefits, retirement & paid time off
- Responsible for accurately entering and processing documents (PDFs, Excel, paper copies) from utility/supplier invoice into computer systems accurately and efficiently.
- Collecting and gathering information from websites.
- Process paper document by scanning and naming the files per specified guidelines.
- Organize and manage the paper copies and electronic files.
- Interact with internal departments to resolve issues to allow for entry of accurate details.
- Interact with clients as needed to address ticketing and billing issues. Adhere to all deadlines and meet departmental productivity measurements.
- Effectively communicate errors and issues with the operations team. Generate reports and audit data entry to ensure accuracy.
- Answer inquiries that may result in a search for records.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/ GED.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Adobe PDF reader, and basic Internet software.
- Ability to accurately decipher data provided by utilities and suppliers and record it in our system in a timely manner.
- Ability to navigate multiple email inboxes and internal records to find specific documents as needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of personnel throughout the company.
- Must have excellent organizational and analytical skills with the capacity to resolve problems and meet department and company deadlines quickly.
- Must be accurate, detail oriented and capable of setting own work priorities and working independently and in teams.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as fractions, ratios, discounts, interests, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, volume.
- Efficient data entry skills, typing speed ~45 wpm on the number keypad.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to work full-time M-F 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. mostly in sitting position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour