While managing energy data is important, it’s not enough for brokers and suppliers to gain granular insights into their energy usage. Data by itself does not tell the complete story. At UM Tech, we are cognizant of this, and we are also aware of how time-pressed most of our customers are. That is why we have developed energy analysis software that tracks all forms of energy data and translates it into meaningful, actionable insights.
What is Energy Data Analysis Software
Energy data analysis helps organizations make sense of the complex nature of energy data. It ingests relevant data and analyzes it to find patterns. Sophisticated analysis software then takes it a step further and transforms that data into actionable insights. This is exactly what we have done with our software at UM Tech. Each one of our applications presents the findings from the data in an easy-to-use and intuitive energy dashboard that helps executives make effective decisions.
UM Tech’s Energy Analysis Software
UM Tech offers a number of energy applications that analyze energy and business data which provides valuable insights to our customers. Our energy analysis software suite includes:
- The Contract Management Portal (CMP) manages sales and customer contracts. As energy brokerages grow in size, turning new leads into customers and managing existing contracts can become quite overwhelming to manage in tandem. With the CMP, brokers can easily manage all pertinent business functions such as leads, contracts, and sales performance.
- The Supplier Admin Portal (SAP) manages pricing opportunities, contracts with suppliers on behalf of customers, and provides necessary documentation exchange so that brokers can assist suppliers in performing their due diligence with ease. With the SAP, suppliers can easily and confidently bid on single accounts or large aggregations with a few clicks.
- EnergyAuctions (EA) is an open, transparent, and auditable reverse auction platform. Aside from the basic reverse auction function, EA helps customers easily understand how the pricing will impact their budgets through real-time analysis of the bids.
- UtilityModule (UM) helps customers manage their energy data through utility tracking and intelligent budgeting. By ingesting historical data, and combining it with weather and market data, UM helps provide peace of mind for future budgeting.
- Business Intelligence Portal (BIP) supports brokers in managing all aspects of their businesses. From portfolio management to sales performance, BIP is the ultimate data management and analysis tool for the energy brokerage industry.
For more information about how UM Tech’s suite of energy management products can benefit your business, contact us today!